THE SERPOLY
It was a dark and peaceful
night. I was thinking of what I’ve done yesterday when I
noticed that I’m on a very strange place. There I saw a tall man standing with
a very long hair. He introduced himself to me as Thomas. He told me to come
with him, and I having no choice, come with Thomas. As we walked down, he told
me that he will be my guide in this very special journey. I asked many things about that journey and he just
answered “This is a very special journey that will change everything on you. “
We first stop on a very
big gate, which he called “ The Serpoly” . We entered it and there I saw a very
big house, with seven rooms .We entered the first room and I saw different
students that were standing . Thomas told me that it’s the first room of the
Major violations of Students in school. He also told me that these students
were punished to just stand and never sit down.
We headed fast to the
second room and there I saw again students , but this time they were lying on
the floor . Thomas told me that they were the late comers, and their punishment
is to never stand up and forever be lying on the floor.
On the third room,
there were these students that act very strange. It looked like that they don’t
have any punishments, because they looked normal . Thomas told me that they
were the students that don’t spoke in English and their punishment is that they
cannot talk or even whisper.
On the fourth room, I
saw students that were walking and walking , they never stopped. Thomas told me
that they were the students that do not do their responsibilities in school ,
like cleaning their parts in school. Their punishment is to walk and walk until
their feet burns.
On the fifth room, I
saw students that were hanging on the wall and I can’t see their faces, it’s
all dark. Thomas told me that they were the students who keep on bullying their
classmates. Their punishment is to be hanged on the wall and for their faces to
be dark so that anyone can’t see it.
We were walking as I
saw a very big door. I opened it and a I saw a very large group of students
that were facing backward. Thomas shouted “ Boowa” and the students looked at
us. I shouted like a girl because of fear. They don’t have any eyes. Thomas
told me that they were the students that are copying answers and homeworks from
their classmates.
I ran very fast , and I
lost Thomas on my sight. I walked and walked and I stand back when I saw the
seventh room. I saw Thomas standing on the corner of the door and he told me
that never looked back as we enter the room . There we saw the students who didn’t
passed their projects on time or sometimes never pass it at all.
We passed the seventh
room safely and now Thomas told me the way home. It was a very tall bridge. As
I walked, there’s this feeling that never came out of my head. I now remember
what I always do at school , and realize that I’m not a good student at all. As
I reached the top, I wake up and realize that it’s just a dream.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento