Linggo, Oktubre 7, 2012


My teacher, My hero

     A teacher is not just a person that teaches a student to have knowledge. They’re not just our second mother, but our hero. They’re our modern hero, they save us from our poor life, they gave us the knowledge that will brings us to the top. 

One of my teachers that inspired me a lot is Ms. Lenny Alcantara. Ma’am Lenny is my adviser during my first year life in Cavite National Science High School. Under her advisory , I was very naughty and lazy. One of our most unforgettable discussions  was when I did not pass my projects in technical writing which was her subject. She got angry on me , but I know that she’s not angry at myself, but my attitude. She told me that I’m intelligent but I’m not using it. Until now, even it’s 2 years ago, I cant forget those , because she’s the very first person to tell me that.

   On this teachers day, I want to greet all the teachers happy teachers day and more power to them.  For ma’am lenny I wish more power and life and I wish you could teach us again.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento